Christmas is approaching. It's a desperate time of huge efforts and struggles to find the best gifts for our loved ones. But actually, the most genuine gifts that we would love to give to them and to ourselves as well, can not be found in anywhere, even the most luxurious stores on the globe. These gifts are good health, internal peace, love, harmony, energy, security, success, and sometimes... just time. Especially time to take better care of ourselves.
I know so many people who would write the following as a wish-list for Santa now:
- internal peace over the stress
- executive strength over continuous efforts to influence
- mindfulness over hurry
- unconditional self-love and self-care over tearing yourself into pieces while playing different roles in life
- joy of life over control
- leadership wisdom over struggle to manage
You can have it all - not only for Christmas, but all your life. First - give yourself a gift of time, second - give yourself a gift of your personal wisdom. Get your answers to the following questions:
- What brings you energy? When you feel like you are on top of the world? What are your energy gainers: special people, events, activities, memories, things?
- What and who steal your energy? What brings stress into your life? What blocks your life joy and self-esteem? What are your energy drainers: people, events, activities, memories, things?
- What will you do to bring more energy into your life?
- What will you do to avoid energy drainers in your life?
- Are you the owner of your time? Or is your time owned by others? When do you have a feeling that you waste your time? Who or what steals your time: people, habits, activities, personal attributes?
- What will you do to bring your time back, the time that you will dedicate to your dearest people and yourself? What will you stop doing?
- Who are your dearest people? How do you take care of them? Do you spend enough time with them? Do you have fun together? What else can you do to enhance your relationships?
- Imagine yourself in retirement. Someone has created a movie about you – from your birth until retirement, and now you are watching it. What have you accomplished? How have you lived? Did you have joy and fun? Were you surrounded by your dearest people? Did you matter? Did you live fully? What do you regret the most? What you wish you could do more and what less? What would you not do at all?
- Why don't to build a habit of joy in life into your daily routine? What has happened today that made you happy, inspired you, and energized you? You don't have to wait for significant achievements or big events to happen to have a joyful day – your life is full of small and lovely elements, you just have to notice them and enjoy.
- To whom and for what you are thankful in your life? Write your letter of Thank You to the world, people, God, destiny, the sun, nature and all other important elements in your meaningful life that bring you kindness, peace, joy, wellness and enthusiasm to move forward.
Give yourself a gift to live your life with passion and no regrets. A life that sounds like this:
- I live my best life that I'm proud of.
- I'm surrounded by people who love and support me.
- I'm healthy and energetic.
- I'm a magnet for love, success, health and money.
- My talents bring well-being and prosperity to my life.
- My dearest people are healthy, happy, safe and successful.
- My life is full of joy, love, and harmony.
- I spend lovely time with my family.
- I love myself so much and have time to take care of my psychological, emotional, and physical well-being.
- I travel the world and meet interesting people.
- I've discovered my life passion and succeed in living it.
- I'm so strong that nobody and nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
- Money comes to my life easily and from different sources.
Have a Happy & Meaningful Christmas time!